- Corporate Social Responsibility
Empowering Our Associates
- Training and Development Programs
- Advancement Opportunities
- A Commitment to Diversity
- Volunteering in the Community
- A Scholarship Program for Associates and Their Dependents
- Competitive Benefits and Total Rewards Package
- A Safe Work Environment
- Inviting Feedback Regularly
- Hiring in Our Communities
- Military Recruiting Program
- Supporting Our Communities
- Operating Sustainably
Conducting Business Ethically
At Ross, our greatest assets are the people who work in our stores, distribution centers and offices. By finding bargains and keeping costs low, our Associates play an essential role in delivering great value to our customers. We work hard to provide an environment where our Associates can grow, succeed and contribute to the communities where they live and work.
Opportunities we provide include:
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment where our customers and Associates can shop and work. We operate in a manner that promotes safe stores and work practices, and follows all federal and state regulations. It is our priority to:
- Incorporate safety best practices throughout our operations.
- Be prepared with emergency response protocols and crisis management training to keep customers and associates safe.
- Develop and deploy programs to be compliant with health and safety laws.
- Provide quality safety training and support materials to all our Associates.
- Maintain neat, clean and organized stores.
We also offer free certification to Buying Office employees for those interested in learning CPR, AED and basic first aid.
These programs, combined with the dedication of our Associates, have helped create a culture where safety is a top priority.