The Ross Store-Based Giving Program provides support – primarily in the form of gift cards – to federal tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations serving a community within 25 miles of a Ross Dress for Less or dd’s DISCOUNTS store.
In order to be eligible, your organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) registered with the IRS. The federal tax-exempt number is required on the application.
- Serve a community within 25 miles of a Ross Dress for Less or dd’s DISCOUNTS store. Use the Ross Dress for Less and dd’s DISCOUNTS store locators to see if your organization qualifies.
- Have not received a donation from Ross Dress for Less or dd’s DISCOUNTS within the past 12 months.
- Ross will only make one donation per year to each organization.
- If your organization has received a donation in the past, it will be eligible to receive another donation 12 months from the date of the last donation.
- Align with our charitable mission to create brighter futures by building academic achievement and life skills in economically disadvantaged youth.
HOW TO APPLY (ONLINE APPLICATION)
If your organization meets the requirements outlined above, you can apply for a donation using our online application: www.cybergrants.com/ross/storebasedgiving/quiz
Due to the volume of requests we receive, it may take six to eight weeks for recipients to be informed of an award. Ross does not accept email, mail or fax requests.