Who We Are
Over the past 30+ years, Ross Stores, Inc. has grown from a six-store chain into a $14.1 billion, Fortune 500 Company. We operate our off price businesses in a way that keeps costs low so we can pass the savings to our customers. With this model, we’ve been able to grow and open new stores across the country. In fact, our sales growth has outpaced traditional retailers for the past three years.
- Ross Dress for Less® has 1,483 Ross Dress for Less stores in 37 states, the District of Columbia and Guam, with more on the way.
- dd’s DISCOUNTS® is a younger concept with 237 stores in 18 states – and we continue to grow.
Corporate social responsibility has been a part of how we work for more than three decades:
- Empowerment means creating an environment for our associates to grow professionally, as well as giving back to local communities by supporting programs that enrich the lives of families.
- Sustainability reduces our impact on the environment, as well as costs to customers. We recycle, partner with EPA-certified transportation providers and utilize energy-efficient technology.
- Ethics play a critical role in our approach to transparent and effective corporate governance, with standards for our suppliers and for local and global human rights.
To learn about our community efforts with organizations such as The Boys & Girls Club and First Book, as well as the Stuart Moldaw Scholarship Program for associates and their children, visit our Corporate Social Responsibility page >
Enjoy a culture of teamwork and respect.
We are a team of more than 71,000 associates who work as one. Welcoming people from all backgrounds, Ross is an equal opportunity employer committed to appreciating and developing every individual we hire. At each step, we take the opportunity to ask ourselves “What can we do better?” By asking, testing and learning, we continue to grow. Here, you will have the opportunity to learn, take on new challenges and grow your career by choosing the Ross or dd’s opportunity that fits you best.